Friday, April 23, 2010

Out on the Limb

I am going to go out on the limb a little here. I have this feeling that the Pittsburgh Steelers are taking a serious look at drafting one of the following 3 players in the subsequent rounds tonight and through early tomorrow. They are solid OT/OG prospect Vladimir Ducasse from UMass who should go in the second round, a sleeper in my eyes QB named Levi Brown from Troy State who is a totally un-heralded player, and last but not least DE/OLB James Harrison clone named Arthur Moats from James Madison. I mentioned these players in earlier stories but I feel now that with their remaining choices, the Steelers are in line to take one of these three. Word was out there that Big Ben was on the trading block but obviously no takers. Check an earlier blog called Steelers:24/7 and see what I said may happen in the Early Fall Steelers season. This is a very exciting time for football even though no games are being played.

No comments:

Post a Comment